JDL ^^V
Sunday, March 02, 2008

Alow! Orientation starts todae. Its like from 9am to 5pm, for six daes! X( O well, after tat ill hv ma break again till April! Yay! X)

Hmm. The nite bfore i left for Amrik Fi n Soph stayed over. Zah cldnt go. =( It was kinda nicee. We watched like 4 1/2 movies. Didnt sleep at all! When i see the clock it was 5am. I was soooooooooo damn tired! So i juz rest ma eyes for awhile. Ma mom was like 'U guys not tired??' Then i told her 'I told u were not gonna sleep. Hehe.' Then she went back to sleep. Haha.

Dono at wad time i cant take it anymore. So i go to ma room n sleep. Its like a million times better sleepin on ma bed than on sofa. Unfortunately, the movie ended not long after i move to ma room. = =! Fi n Soph kinda woke me up, ask me not to sleep. ... So ya. I didnt sleep. We ended up chit chatin in ma room. Then I wanna watch Click coz i wanna see them cry. HA! Itll definitely keep me awake. But Soph don wan. So me n Fi watch while Soph play laptop.

Fi did cry! HAHA!! XP When i got back to ma room Soph was sleepin sooo cozily on Michs comfortable nice bed with pillow, bolster n blanket. Soo nice!!!!! I also wan!!!!!! N its not fair! Y she can sleep i cannot sleep!!!!! ... So bad. Me n Fi toked abit in the room. I was sittin on ma bed. The room kinda dim, aircon is on, ma pillow n bolster is juz ard me. Im soooooo ready to sleep! But Fi cant sleep n i cant resist the temptation to SLEEP! So we go out to the livin room to tok. =(

Fi went back home. N Sophs still sleepin. = =! I sent Fi down to the bus stop n met Zt. Its really nicee! The card. Thanx alot u guys! =) Went back home n SLEEP! FINALLY!!! N soooo, Jessica sleep n sleep n sleep till bout....... hmm. 1+pm? Then wake up get ready to go airport. Zah came n then watched Friends with Soph. Daddy n Mommy were like delayin here n there. So we ended up goin airport at ard 4? I forgot.

Checked in baggage. Soph n Zah bought me chocolates!!!!!!! So cool of them! I got a giant kitkat bar n cadbury almond chocolate. THANX! I tot the giant kikat bar is really tat BIG! So i wanna buy, but it turns out inside hv 6 bars. Onli the pakagin is HUGE! ... Well, i still like it! XD

Chit chat awhile then hv to go in ready. Hugged Mommy n Daddy n Mich. Was about to cry coz i can totally see Mommy teary eyes, but i managed not to cry. Then hugged Soph n Zah. =( I didnt get to hug Fi! T_T Then when i was about to go in, Soph called out to me. So i turned ard n see her runnin towards me. Then she hugged me. Wth. I tot we hugged oready??? O_o! Haha! Ma body was like so stiff. It reminds me of the korean dramas i watch. The guy was about to go inside n the girl will b callin 'Opaa!! Opaaaaaa!!' Then hug him tight like hell. Tats kinda like wad Soph did to me. But im not her lover or a guy or wadeva. =P

I waved ma last goodbye to them. Inside i called a few ppl. Dono y i start to cry. But its not as bad as i imagined it to b. No sobbings! I was like scared! I don wanna fly off alone. But i hv to. So ya.

The seat bside me is empty. Soo niceeee. Spacious. I hate the food! Nths niceee! All make me wanna puke! Except for the ice creams n bread n muffins. I cant really sleep. Coz its soooooooo uncomfortable. Watched a movie. Then transit in HK. Muz queue up to get checked n stuffs. Tat guy so frenly, he was like smilin smilin. So i smiled back. I tot they alwaez don smile. Hmm.

Waited awhile to board the plane again. I hv to giv ma guitar to the stewardess, dono if its the right term for the guy one, wadeva. Then he sae theres no space for it. I was like wth! Then where am i suppose to put it?! Then he ask me wait. He came back saein 'Hmm. Ill try to squeze in ur guitar if u play me a song later.' = =! So i juz smile smile. Watched movies again. Then tried to sleep but i juz cant sleep in peace. The journey seems kinda fast. The next thing i noe were reachin SF. So cool! Then when goin out, I took ma guitar at the front there n i smiled to him. Then he sae 'U owe me a song.....' Diaoooo. Still remember?!?! Wth.

The immigration part was ok. Didnt ask much qns. Then claimin baggage the coolie help me get ma bags. Hehe. The flight kinda arrive earlier than scheduled. So ive to wait for Ci Jac.

Ci Jac came with Ko Bowo. Tats the first time i met him. We onli chat on msn. I hugged Ci Jac then she was like 'Nv hug Ko Bowo??' Wth! = =! So yaa. I hugged him which is damn awkward. Then suddenly there was a shriek! N it felt like someone was runnin to me. So i turned ard to see Pat skippin n jumpin n flyin towards me. Then i started shriekin too! Soo cool! I tot im not gonna meet her there. Were like huggin n jumpin jumpin. Haha! Then ive to go coz the car is outside ready.

Ade is the one drivin the car. Its sooo cold outside. The wind is like blowin. Brrrr. We went to I Alins, ma aunt house to drop off tis cake from bengawansolo. Met Ko Raymond n his frens. Ko Raymond was like tats all??? Juz a cake?? ... Lalallaaaa~ Then he sae i look older. I was like O.o??? Old?? Wads tat suppose to mean? He sae look older, which is good. Phew. We waited for I Alin to come home from work. We chit chat awhile then hv to go home coz its gettin late n im tired. I Alin gave us her special dish, Ham Choi Kon(dono how to spell) n Cap Cai. Yummieee. She cooked it tis mornin especially for us. Thanx I! X)

At home unpacked half of ma stuffs. Then i ate instant noodle for dinner. Tat nite Ci Jac was kinda high. HAHA! Shall not elaborate on it. Shell kill me. =P I sleep in the livin room on the sofa bed with Ci Jac. Sooo niceeee. Nv sleep in livinroom bfore.


^^

On Saturdae, woke up at 12+ then go get maself a number here. After tat went to Ko Bowos, Ades, Yans n Vincents house. There met Yan, they sae hes the King of Tekken. Me n Ci Jac played abit of Tekken while waitin for them to get ready. Sooo not fair! Tats ma first time playin! N i anyhow press. So i alwaez lose. But then theres one game, i choose the guy with the wings coz look so cool, n i win!!!!! MUAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!! Dono wad i press come out the laser thingy. HAHA!

After tat went for lunch at A&J. All four of us ordered the same thing, which looks like chicken katsu or smth. Then the person came with two big plates of it. I was like ok cool. Then another two plates came. Wth!! I tot im gonna share one plate with Ci Jac! I was like O___O?!?!!? at Ci Jac. She sae she forgot tat im not used to tis kinda portion. ... N she sae she can actually finish the whole thing! OmG. Shes fat i tell u. Well, she don look fat but actually she is!

After tat went to Wholefood supermarket. Bought some fruits. Ko Bowo bought me n Ci Jac a cupcake each! Sooooo cool! Ma cupcake is blue n Ci Jacs pink! Loveee it! I wont ever eat it! XD Thanx Ko! O o o! He also gave me tis giant giant pencil n mickey keychain from Disney. Hehe. Lots of prezziieeee. Wooohooooo~


Nice rite!!!

Then went back to Ko Bowos apartment. There met alot of ppl. Like Vincent, hu alwaez sleep. Kider, the long hair guy coverin his face n alwaez listenin to hard rock i think. Then..... tis guy i forgot his name. =P Hang out there do nth. Soooo tired. Nth to do there. Everybody was either playin their laptop or playin Tekken. ... Finally get to go home. Ate I Alins cookin for dinner.



Ci Jacs drivin is kinda scarieee. =X

On Sundae, went to Ko Bowos house again for lunch. When i enter the house, Ci Jac sae 'Look hus the chef.' Then i saw Ade there in the kitchen, cookin?!??!? O_O! Woahh. I cant even cook. Hes cookin Tom Yam. Then its time to eat! It taste ok. Not too spicy. Then after eatin do nth. They want some dessert so me, Ci Jac n Ade go supermarket buy ice cream. I was doin tis knot thingy with the long long candiee. N i ate it after tat which made Ade n Ci Jac go eeeeeeeeee!!! ... FYI, ma hands clean ok!


Cool huh.

Back at the apartment we play card games. Played Dai Di(spell?). Im soo not good at it. I kept losin. But then Ko Bowo came to the rescue! So i won like a game? But later he go help Ci Jac. =( So ive to survive on ma own! O o o! IWhen i call Ko Bowo with Koko, everybody suddenly look at him n me. Ade was like 'Wth? She call u Ko?? Sooo old.' Haha! Crap. Then i told Ade 'Im callin u Koko also wad....' Then he sae 'Noooo nooo noooooooo~ Don call me Ko... Blah blah blah~' Haha! So now i cannot call them Koko anymore. Haiz. Sounds wierd.

Anywae, we all bullieee Vincent. He was like outside takin a call then Ci Jac n Ko Bowo change theirs cards with his, give him all the small small cards n takin all the jacks queens kings. I didnt even get to change mine! Coz im juz too slow. Crap. Then when Vincent open his cards he was like wth?? Wads with tis card?? HAHA! U shd see the look on his face, so funnieeee. I was laughin soooo hard! Ma stomach soo pain! HAHA! Then we chit chat chit chat n went home. Ci Jac n Ko Bowo ate I Alins cookin again while i eat instant noodle! Hehe. Then go Target buy some hangers. All ma clothes r still in the laugage. Nd more hangers to hang them up.

Tat nite sooo scared. Coz next dae orientation. N Ci Jacs not gonna send me off. =(

Todae woke up at 7am. Then go get ready n wait for Pat n her sis to come fetch me. Chatted with Soph n FI awhile. Ci Jacs still snorin away. ..... Then its time for me to go down. Reached skool, we went to the cafeteria. We juz sit down there n wait till 9am. Met Vincent, introduced Pat to him. Then at 9, we still dono where to go so i asked Vincent. He led us to the place which is juz bside the cafeteria! So stoopid of us not to see tat. =P

Inside alot of ppl ready. Most of the tables r full. Onli some at the back. So me n Pat sat down at the most corner table with onli a guy which look Korean. We don dare sae alow to him coz he look like he don wanna tok. =P Then Vincent introduced us to some of his frens. One was Sherli i think, then another girl n a guy i don remember the name. =P I dare Pat to sae 'Anyong' to the Korean guy. But she don wan. She ended up askin her fren to sae alow to him. Then she was like pointin to me sae 'She wanna noe u.....' Wth! Tats embarrassin. = =! Then met Pats fren, Billy. Hes nice. Hes the one hus gonna help Pat with everythin like gettin a job n stuffs. Met Billys fren Zico. Pat don really like him coz.............. Hmm. Nvm. I don wanna b bad. HAHA! XP

At break time, we went to tis table filled with Indo ppl. All girls. Made frens with all of them. Some of them frenliee some not very. I juz realise tat everybody is soo divided. I mean all the Koreans is in one table, the Japanese also, ect. They nv mix. They stick to their own ppl. How to tok to them like tat??? ...

Then we skipped part of the talks. Coz its gettin really borin. Me Pat n Stephanie(new fren) went to T Mobile to get a new number for Stephanie. Then me n Pat were like tellin her how fated we were. We might as well get married later. Coz were frens from Pri4. Then Pri5 she went back Indo leave me alone. But were still in contact. Then she came back Spore in Sec1. N she got in to BRD when she dsnt even noe im in tat skool. Same thing with college. She onli noe im goin overseas study but dono where. Me too, i dono which college or state shes goin. N we end up in the same college. HAHA! Cool huh.


Spongbob Patrick! Me n Pat came up with it. =P

Anywae, we had replacement test in the afternoon. Its English n Math test to see which class were gonna get into. The English test is hell! An essay n 115 mcqs!!! Ma gosh. The last part of the mcq is the worse! Compreh. N theres like alot alot of passage. Me n Pat don even hv time to finish. Crap. Wadeva. Then we skipped the math test. We decided to do it on Fridae. Coz were tooo stressed out after doin English.

Then me n Pat go ard the skool lookin for ITO or ISO building to give smth to them. We go round n round. Its like sooooo confusin! Too big! N the map smth wrong. So we asked the cher. After tat went home. I sleep till 10+pm. Ci Jac nv wake me up. Crap. So now im bloggin. Its 2.10am now. -O- Sooo tired. Tomolow not goin for orientation coz its not important for us. N i asked Mommys permission ready. So yaa. Hehe.

Well tats it for now. Blog again if i hv time. ^^

JDL ^^ ♥

Welcome~

alow!
welcome to my BLOG!
pls tag before u leave.
enjoy and LOVE ma songz! X)


About Me
[ ♥Jessica DL♥ ]
[ 7 June 1991 ]
[ Gemini ]
[ Indonesian (Jakarta) ]
[ Fowlie ]
[ TKPS ]
[ Broadrician ]

Lovezz

[ ma FAMILIEE ]
[ BLUE ]
[ prezzieess! ]
[ sleep -.-Zzz.. ]
[ chocolatez (yummiee) ]
[ music ]
[ nishikido ryo!♥ hehe. ]
[ 'L' ]
[ pooh. eeyore. tiger. ]
[ peace V^^ ]

Hatezz
[ COCKROACHEZ (yuckzz!) ]
[ self-centered bitches ]
[ being forced ]
[ b0okz ]
[ studiee ]
[ homeworkz ]

Wishes
[ do well for Os ]
[ play piano n guitar! ]
[ kick off ma bad habit - bittin fingernails! ]
[ grow TALLER ]
[ get into good uni ]
[ beat her up ]

music

1) Cai Hong (Acoustic)
2) Fall For You
3) Love Hurts
4) I'm Yours

rainbows

ma fs
ci jac's fs
fifi
sophie
zahreen
roxann
Stephanie
Albert
Adrian

Shout


Thanks-

Fonts: Dafont
Brushes: Missm.JC.FS.org
Designer: JESS, ika

memories

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
August 2008
November 2008