Walked along the beach. Kinda crowded. O o o! Ci Jac n I passed by tis group of guys n one of them sae " konbanwa". O.o Me n Ci Jac was like gigglin! Haha!
Next few daes... we swim in the sea. The waves sooooo high! Like its swallowin u in. Damn scariiee but fun! Hehe. Dig sand holes. Built sand walls. Played table tennis with a stranger. The guy abit....... wierd. He came to us out of nowhere. Ma mom saed she smelled alcohol on tat guy. O well, hes frenly. Played bball in the swimming pool. Then me n Ci Jac hang ard the pool bar. The guy thought were from China. = =! Ate at Warung Made for dinner. Ordered ma spaghetti carbonara. Yummmiiieeee. At nite played pool. Anyhow play, alwaez miss. …
Ma carbonara! YUMMIIEEE!
Then stayed at Grand Hyatt for another three nites. Swim most of the time. Didn’t get to catch fishes coz its nv low tide. I think its coz of global warmin. Haiz. Not fun. Went to eat Ibu Oka. They sae its famous. So crowded, so many tourist there n the place not very big. So muz wait. But its worth it.
Then went to the mini zoo. Kinda nice. The small monkey so cute! Like babiee. Eyes big big n its small hand was clutchin on to Ci Jacs finger. Touched the babiee deer. Tried to catch the rabbits. Met ma twin. HEHE. The goats hair was like coverin its eyes. So ma mom n Ci Jac was like saein it looks like me. O well. Then theres tis orang utan. There was a warnin sign, it saes : Beware. Tis orang utan loves to throw food at ppl. Smth like tat. Then we go near him n he picked up a fruit n was about to throw. Were all like duckin. But he nv throw, onli pretend to b throwin. He did tat several times n we kept duckin. = =! So evilllllll. Nxt dae I was sick. Headache, cant breathe properly. When breathe in ma lungs ached. Ma mom sae coz I didn’t swim for a very looooooong time then now swim a lot. Damn sufferin! Cant even cough, sneeze, laugh or sleep properly!
25th December (Xmas)
I DIDN’T GET ANY PREZZIEEEEEE!!! NOT EVEN ONE! HOW SAD IS TAT!! Poor me~ X(
31st December (New years eve)
Bought some firecrackers. Then met Mommy Aha at the supermarket n she invite us for dinner at her house. We ate then chat chat n went home bfore midnite. It was drizzling. But ppl still light the firecrackers. So all of us went up to the second floor balcony n start playin with firecrackers. The first few tries were unsuccessful. One didn’t shoot up so blew up there instead. Good thing everybody hide in the corner. Phew! Another one dono y flew down. … Its freakin loud! N Poppy was like so scared. She don dare go near there. Haha! So I put her in the room. Poor her. Everybody get to light up the firecracker. Even ma maids. I was scared itll blow up on the spot like the one before so I quickly run far far away after lightin it. Playe with the stick thingy. Dono wads it called. I used to b scared of tat thing coz when it burns the stick, the bits of sparks will touch ur hand! N im scared of fire. So ya. But im not scared anymore! Cool huh! HEHE. ^^V

14th – 27th January (workin!)
First dae Dad sent me to work. Toked with the boss, Christine. I was sent to the back office. Bu Yani is in charge of the whole back office (I think). Ci Lilis is in charge of me. Shes the one givin me work to do. First dae so lonely n borin. Juz cut papers, staple papers. Eat lunch alone! X( N I realize onli ma desk no comp. Like wth. Infront of me is Ci Sielvy. Shes like online! So temptin. =(
Next dae didn’t go work coz I slept very late n partially coz lazieee. =P So when ma dad woke me up I sae gt headache, which is partially true! Then ma Dad called n told them im goin out with ma fren so cannot come. = =! I asked him y not tell them the TRUTH, tat im sick. He saed u wan Daddy to tell the truth?? Then Daddy will tell them u sleep very late last nite so now ure fakin sick to Daddy. Like wth. I tot I act good ready! …
Second dae of work ma desk was taken. Theres two new girls sittin there with a COMPUTER! Tats like so not fair! I onli didn’t come for a dae! So now I sit at tis desk at the corner, bside me is a big glass window lookin through Bu Yanis room. Now ma desk gt a comp BUT!!! I cant use it! Coz Bu Yani can see! Like wth. Now its even more temptin! The comp is juz bside me!!!!! T______T Ate Pepper Lunch with Ci Sielvy n the two new girls, Ci Michelle n one more forgot hu. =P Ci Sielvy treat all of us.
Nxt two daes didn’t work coz laziiee go XP Tis time the excuse is I go dentist. HEHE. Whole week onli went for 2 daes. Cool huh. HAHA!
Third dae of work did same stuffs. Ate at tis Vietnamese restaurant with Christine. She tok a lot! Bout herself, her kids, her husband, sisters, college life, shares. O! She showed me her college picture n I was like O.o!!!!!! Tats u?!?!? So different! Shes much slimmer now. Ma gosh. She sae in US she kept eatin. Alwaez eat doughnuts everydae. I was imagining maself eatin crispy crèmes when she told me tat =( Back at the office she taught me how to read the shares n stuffs. Lots of numbers n company names.
Fourth dae go dealin room. The atmosphere there much noisiee. Phones kept ringin non stop! Cicil is in charge of me there. N uncle Robert is the one teachin me all about shares. After he explain, hell ask me qns. Like wth. Y is he testing me! … Anyway, there the ppl much fun. They joke ard, laugh here n there. Haha. N there I can use comp! Uncle Robert ask me if I wanna use. So I use. Hehe.
Fifth dae back to the back office. Did same old thing.
Last dae of work did printin! So I get to go online awhile. Hehe. Then do filin again. Borinnn. When go home time saed byee n thanx to everybody in the back office. Then to Christine n to the dealin room ppl. Its sooooo embarressin! When I go in the dealin room I waved to Cicil. I mouthed to her todae was ma last dae. Then she suddenly shout “Dear frens! Todaes Jessicas last dae.” Then everybody in the room turned to the door n look at me. O____O!! They saed byeee, I thank them n ran out. Ma gosh! …
Tat nite I was told ma olvl result. Kinda suck. I didn’t get A for chem n A1 for amath. X( But ma English n humans get B4! Tats not good but for me its good enough! Coz I alwaez get C for those. Hehe. O! Congrats Dion for toppin! N to Soph too! =D O o o, n others hu did well. ^^
28th January
Went Bandung again with Cece, Koma n Ii. Met Ceces fren there. She tagged along with us. So awkward. = =!!
Nxt few daes kept rainin. Floodin n jam everywhere. Almost the whole tyre is in the water. Ma cars kinda high, so its ok. Cant really go anywhere. So stay at home, did some packin. Spent time with Poppy.
3rd Feb
Flew back Spore. Take SQ with Ko Ahuat. I asked him carry ma guitar. Hehe. =P Theres not much ppl so I can sit anywhere I wan. Yay!.jpg)
I miss Poppy!
4th Feb
Went skool take result. Then to PP meet Fi n Soph.
5th Feb
Went library met Fi. Chit chat then borrow books.
6th Feb
Went PP. Go watch Ah Long Pte Ltd. Then go dinner. Eat till so full.
7th Feb
Sick. Gt headache, felt nausea. Cldnt eat whole dae. Tried to eat but I vomit it out. Ma aunt saes its gastric. But I hope its not. =( O! I onli get five ang paos.
8th Feb
Stayed home whole dae. Cece went back Indo. Still sick. Didn’t eat much.
Todae went out awhile. Blog whole dae!! Finally! Its done! YAY!!! O! Guess wad. I lost like 1kg! HA! Cool huh.