JDL ^^V
Sunday, December 16, 2007

Wahhh! Hvnt been bloggin for like..... 2 months?!?!?!?! Cool... Hehe. Laziee to blog these daes =P Well, since ive nth to do now, i shall blog!

Lets start from O lvls. O lvls was ok. I think can pass everythin except for humans and english, im not sure bout those. Every nite alwaez sleep late. Then next mornin start to panic n continue to study. Most of the time i came late. Well, not exactly late. N ma paper kept flyin! Hate the wind! Then finish paper go home sleep. Sleep till dono wad time then study till late again. O o o im alwaez eatin snacks n eat very late! Can die! But its finally over!! XD YAY!!!

On the last dae of O lvl went to watch Linkin Park! With ma two uncles n chris. Hehe. Kinda noisy n too much ppl!! But it was fun. =D Daes after O lvls was spent goin out with frens n ma uncle. Ma uncle bought me the prom dress! He saed its for ma late bdae preziee. Hehe. THANX alot Ce!! X)


X)

Attended chalet for all graduans. It was fun! Played the card game. We were like shoutin n screamin. HAHA!


Pat n me!


PEACE! ^^V


Us!


Love u guys!


Dion n me!


XD

Prom was nicee. Me Fifi Soph n Yi Hui was rushin the whole dae. Do hair soo long. Don really like ma hair though =( Then rush to Taka do make up. The gal was nice to us. =) Then we went to the hotel. Soph was the prom queen!! How cool is tat!!! XD Soooo fun. When the emcee asked her how she felt, she replied 'Surprised'. Then me Fifi n Yi Hui was like 'Ya ritee...' HAHA! Well, its kinda true. Sophs been preparin for prom, perfectin everthin. She shd hv expected it. HAHA!! Then we danced. I don even noe how to dance. = =! Fi n Soph were high tat nite! Haha! I bet they had fun. Prom ended late. Im not allowed to go for movie after tat. So i went home. X(


Su Yin Me Sophie Zi Ting


Su Yin Me Chelsea Zi Ting


Me Dion Fifi Sophie Yi Hui


Rock chick! Juz ME! n Prom Queen!


XD


Me n Prom Queen!


4EA ROXZZ!!!!!

Went back Indo for a few daes. Did nth much. Met I Ting2. Her tummy soo big ready! Im gonna hv one more cousin nxt year!! Cant wait! XD Before goin back Spore, ma mom asked me to cut ma hair n colour it. = =! She wans it red, BRIGHT red. Wth. Good thing it didnt come out tat strikin. Phew. Ma hair suxzz now. I hate the fringe!! X( The bloody guy straight away cut! Nv even ask anythin. ...


Ma cute Poppy =D


Luv her X)


Ma new hair style, not much diff. (bfore dyin)

Went back Spore the dae bfore i fly to Vietnam. Stayed at Ipos(ma granmas sis) house. Reached kinda late. Went for dinner then went home to get some things n sent ma hamsters to Yi Huis house. At nite cant even sleep!! She snores! I think i onli slept like few hours. Its kinda awkward. Long time nv visit her n she keep on tokin in Hokkien to her sis n bro but her eyes were on ME! I don even noe wad theyre tokin bout me. ... So i juz crap around with her. Finally im out of tat house. Went to the airport n waited for Fi n Soph. Then we checked-in. Sat with Fi n Soph on the plane. Fi slept the whole journey. Me n Soph dono wad to tok bout. Soo borin!! =P The flight was quite short. From the airport took taxi to Sophs house. Met with Sophs aunts n uncles. Really reminds me of ma family. Theyre really nice. We were given teddy bears! I gt one pink n yellow teddy. Hehe. We rested for awhile then have dinner. We ate vietnamese food. Its yummiee. After tat we sleep. No aircon! Onli fan. ... But amazingly tat nite i slept comfortably.

The next mornin, we had to get ready for Sophs aunt weddin ceremony. I helped carry something(dono wads it called). Then we took a nap. In the evenin, we dressed up for weddin dinner at Happiee Garden 2 restaurant. We sat one table with Sophs aunts n cousins. Then the weddin start. Food was served n the bride n groom went to each n every table to give toast n take pics. O o o! I saw someones long lost twin there!! HAHA!!!!!!!! When i told Fi n Soph we were laughin like craziiee! Then we keep on lookin at him n i think he tot were checkin out on him or smth. HAHA!!!!! Tats sooo dumb. He really look like our fren, exclassmate to b specific. Same height i think. Short short. XP Then kinda dark too. Abit hunched. Hairstyle kinda the same. From the side really look alike. The way he stands also the same! Ma gosh. I think really his long lost twin. Eh no. Triplets! HAHA! XP We wanted to take pic with him but then i don dare so Soph don dare too. N Fi don wan. Haha.

The next mornin, we went to Me Kong delta. Took the motorboat to dono wad place. Like one village? Not sure. We got to see how they make the coconut candie n rice paper. After tat ate lunch. After lunch we sit on tis rowin boat. Its fun! Kinda hot though. We waved to tourists on other boats. Fi n Soph were tryin to hit on those caucasians. HAHA!!! XP Then we went back. Everybody was sooo sleepiee n tired. The journey back seemed longer. Ate dinner at tis one restaurant. All seafood. Not really used to it. I cant peel the prawns coz its hot but they tot i dono how to peel prawns. = =! So they peeled it for me. ...


Me n Tini(Sophs youngest aunt) on the rowin boat.


Soph tryin to look like those samurais. HAHA!


Frenly tourist wavin back at us.


I took tis for fun. XP

The next dae we woke up quite late. NICEE. Hehe. X) Went to the war museum. Saw lots of war pics. Duh. Kinda borin. =P But theres tis one pic, the description hv the 'F' word. HAHA! Soo cool! Tats the onli interestin thing i found in the museum. HA! Then we went to Ben Than(dono how to spell) market. The place looks like mangga dua in indo. Never buy anythin. Dono wad to buy. Then we ate beef noodle. Yummiieeee! Then we walked ard there n into a bookstore. Bought some CUTE CUTE notebooks. Then went to the supermarket to buy snacks! Cant live without snacks! XP


See the F word?? HAHA!

Next morning went to Cu Chi. It’s the place where the Vietnamese ppl hide underground durin the war. The underground passage sooooo damn small! Ppl hv to like squat, cant even stand inside. N ive a phobia of small cramp spaces. I tried to calm down but I cant! When I see the small hole I was like freakin out. I felt like cryin! So at last I didnt go in. PHEW! =P After tat we went for lunch. Near there, theres a big pond? Some ppl was fishin. Me n Soph went to fish too! Soph was the first to get a fish! I didnt even get any! So i gave up. X( N Fi was like juz watchin us nearby. She don even dare to come near us. HAHA!!!!!!! Took lotz of pics with Jessie there. Hehe. Tat nite we played card with Sophs youngest aunt, second youngest uncle n Ko Ko Cuong(Pronounced as Geng, meanin=STRONG) HAHA!!!!!!! YA rite. XP


Fishin!


Me fishin! Hehe.


Me Fifi n Jessie


Me playin with Jessie.


Cute Jessie X)


Jessie n Me!

Next dae didnt really go anywhere. Juz went to the supermarket again to buy MUCH MORE snacks! =D We were like goin round the rows pickin out anythin we tot is nice. Theres ppl lookin at us like 'wth?? O.o!' HAHA! Our trolley was like sooooo full! X) We walked home while carryin all those stuffs! Its sooo heavy! But i managed to carry it home without faintin halfway. Phew. But when i reached home, gt headache. Wth. I tot its juz for awhile so i don really care. Then we played cards again. Ate snacks while playin. It was fun. Sophs uncle n Ko Ko Cuong lose. So they muz run ard the complex FIVE times as a punishment! HAHA!! XD Then dono y Koko Cuong suddenly jump onto Sophs uncles back n since Sophs uncle is petite(hes shorter than me! I think same height as Fi), he cant stand the weight so he fall down. HAHA!!! His foot was injured. Gt some blood. Haha! Koko Cuongs fault. After tat we bathe then sleep. But i cldnt sleep. The headache gt worse! I kept tossin n turnin. Ma head feels like its gonna burst! Tat nite really sufferin. No mommy to take care of me! I onli slept like few hours.


Koko Cuong runnin. =P



Strong guy! (ya rite)


Sophs 2nd youngest uncles foot. Koko Cuongs fault. HAHA!

The next mornin went to Vung Tau beach. Still gt headache. But i felt much better after eatin the panadol. Slept in the car. Finally we reached the beach. Ate lunch n then played on the beach. We sat ard at the restaurant n ordered some drinks. The menu kinda funniee. Were curious, so me n Soph ordered Ca Phe Sua Da(coffee with milk + ice). Fi ordered Bac Xiu(milk with coffee + ice). I don see wads the difference. Then we found out tat Fis has more milk than ours. = =! Tats stooped. Then me Fi n Soph walked along the beach. The seabreeze was damn strong. Our hair was like so tangled up. Theres lots of shells n clams!! Soo cool! Then theres a dead fish n sotong. Scare the hell out of Fi. HAHA! Were approached by some guys twice. Wth. = =! But i don really care coz i dono wad theyre tokin bout. We brought back some clams n 2 small crabs for fun. =P We planned to boil them n see them open up. So we put them in the bath tub n submerged them in hot water. Were so cruel. HA! XP Then we went for dinner. Sophs mom was sick. She had fever i think. Went back n took some pics. Hehe. Then at nite Koko Cuong came n play card again. He lose again!!! N the punishment is to carry each one of us gals ard the bungalow. WTH rite! Nobody piggy back me for a very very long time! N its usually ma parents or cousins or uncle or aunts! Not................... = =! Nvm. Anyway, he carried all of us one by one. Its sooooo scariiee n awkward! ... O o o! Tat dae i gt cough n flu. ......... So sufferin!


Me n Tini sleepin. (u guyz took tis without ma permission!)


Wads the diff??


Ooo. So tis is the diff = =!
Coffee with milk + ice(left)
Milk with coffee + ice(rite)


JDLs shadow. HA!


Me roxzz! XP


I added the 'SUX' for Fi. HAHA!! X)


Cool huh! =D


Our footprints.


Takin crap pics at nite.


GHOST! XP


HAHA!! I dono wads gotten into Fi. She saed she wans to RELAX in the tub. Like wth O.o??

Next dae Soph was sick, Fis abit sick too. All coz of me, i think. =P Sorrieee guys. Hehe. We went to climb a small hill. Soph didnt go. Theres lots of shit! Dono wad shit izit. Looks like horse shit. But theres no horse there. Its tirin but nice. The view is kinda cool too. Especially when the suns goin down. The sky is BEAUTIFUL. Its very dark when we went down. No lights at all! Kinda scariee coz I cant see properly n Fi n I was tokin bout ghost stories. Went back hotel n hv dinner. Then we went for cyclin! So fun! Me n Fi shared a bike. Theres not much cars on the street so its kinda safe. We cycled to tis café n juz chill out. Well, actually Fi cycled most of the time n I was……. slackin? XP On our way back to the hotel, Tini n Koko Cuong fell off the bike coz theyre too tired when goin up the slope. Me n Fi was like paddelin like hell! Ma legs was like sooo pain. I think Fi lost like a few kgs coz she cycled the most. Thanx to me!! HAHA! XP We put back the bicycles then walked home. Sophs aunt bought me n Fi each a bracelet. Thanx! =D Then Sophs dad came to pick us up with the motorbike. Fi was sent home first. Me next. It been so long since I ride one. Its fun! But scarriee at first. Hehe.

Next dae we went back Sophs home. When reached home juz slack ard in the room, eatin all the snacks we bought daes ago. Then ate crabs n drank beer, Vietnam beer. Haha! It taste diluted? Not very nice. Fi ate the bodies, I ate the legs n claws. Hehe. O o o! Theres no eggs in any of the crabs. Poor Fi. Haha! Went up to our room again n took some pics. We were abit craziee? HAHA! Coz of the beer I think. XP We ‘kicked’ each others asses(Soph really kicked me! ARGHH!) n toked bout our funerals. Haha! X) At nite played card again. All of us bully Koko Cuong. HAHA! Poor him. But it was FUN! =P


Sophs not lookin. So ya... MUAHAHHAHAAAA!! XP

Haha!!
Im dead.... =X
Now its Sophs turn! HAHA!
RIP ma teddiee! X(
Soph did tat! I juz took the photo. None of ma business =X
Giggly Fi. Haha!
Shy me. =P
Me n Jessie

Arghh!

MUAHAHAHAAAA!!


We like big butts n we cannot lie. HAHA!
Sophs leg(left) Ma leg(rite) Fis butt(middle)

Me n Jessie AGAIN!
Second last dae in Vietnam we went ard the city with motorbikes. It was fun! Except tat ma hair was like flyin everywhere n kept poking ma eyes. Went to the mall eat KFC. Then played arcade. Played Daytona n I was the first TWICE!!!!! How cool is tat!! Im nv the first! HAHA!! XD Then we played some other games like air hockey or smth. We cheated a few times. HAHA! XP After tat went to tis coffeehouse like starbucks, juz chill out. The waitress there is sooo cool! He can speak English! Tats like soooo rare! Everywhere I go in Vietnam either the ppl cant speak English or their english suxzz! So I cant really tok to them. Then we went to eat beef noodle n went home. At nite we didn’t plan to sleep but I cant stand it! Too tired. So I slept. =D

I forgot wad chruch is tis. =P

In the morning of our last dae, we went to eat breakfast then did a last minute pack up. Saed goodbye to Sophs family n went airport. I tot ill cry but I didnt. Phew. But ill definitely miss them. At the airport bought tis pair of cute slippers. N were like sooo thirsty so we bought water which cost like US$3. Like wth! = =! But wadeva. Im THIRSTY! When we reached Spore, went to check in for ma next flight to Indo. Then me n Fi ate Popeyes n ive to go in ready. Yay! =D
Fi n Jessie on our last dae.

Sexy Jesiee. HAHA!
In Indo alwaez go out with mom. Kinda fun. O o o! I found ma favourite Indo snack, Kue Rangi! Soo cool! I hvnt eat it for like years! Coz its soo difficult to find. Ma mom found it!! YAY! Now I noe where to buy ready.
Yesterdae went Pats house. Good thing theres no traffic jam. Phew! If not I can b like stuck in the car for hours! Her doggies soooo cute! Then we watched horror movie in her home theater. Soo dark, sooo scarieee! Actually the movies kinda crap. But the sound is like sooo loud n shockin! Scaree the crap out of me! … Then ive to go back home ready.
Well, I think tats all! Man. It took me 3 nites to write all these!! Finally its done. O o o!!!!!! Ci Jacs comin tomolow!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!! Cant wait man! Now can tell bedtime stories again! HA! XP Ok then. Ill blog again nxt time! Nite nitez!! =D

JDL ^^ ♥

Welcome~

alow!
welcome to my BLOG!
pls tag before u leave.
enjoy and LOVE ma songz! X)


About Me
[ ♥Jessica DL♥ ]
[ 7 June 1991 ]
[ Gemini ]
[ Indonesian (Jakarta) ]
[ Fowlie ]
[ TKPS ]
[ Broadrician ]

Lovezz

[ ma FAMILIEE ]
[ BLUE ]
[ prezzieess! ]
[ sleep -.-Zzz.. ]
[ chocolatez (yummiee) ]
[ music ]
[ nishikido ryo!♥ hehe. ]
[ 'L' ]
[ pooh. eeyore. tiger. ]
[ peace V^^ ]

Hatezz
[ COCKROACHEZ (yuckzz!) ]
[ self-centered bitches ]
[ being forced ]
[ b0okz ]
[ studiee ]
[ homeworkz ]

Wishes
[ do well for Os ]
[ play piano n guitar! ]
[ kick off ma bad habit - bittin fingernails! ]
[ grow TALLER ]
[ get into good uni ]
[ beat her up ]

music

1) Cai Hong (Acoustic)
2) Fall For You
3) Love Hurts
4) I'm Yours

rainbows

ma fs
ci jac's fs
fifi
sophie
zahreen
roxann
Stephanie
Albert
Adrian

Shout


Thanks-

Fonts: Dafont
Brushes: Missm.JC.FS.org
Designer: JESS, ika

memories

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
August 2008
November 2008