Haiz. Tis mornin Ci Jac, Mommy n Daddy fly to US. I didnt even get to hug Ci Jac coz i was rushin out the car to catch the bus. Crap. But we toked on the phone for awhile when i changed for PE. Man, IM GONNA MISS U GUYZ LOTZ!! T_T Ur sms made me wanna cry lah! Even tough u sae me 'Biotch'. Good thing i sit at the back. If not................... damn embarressin! X(
I passed ma Chinese O lvl. Phew! I soooooooooooo don wanna retake! Hate chinese. I wld like to sae 'JIA YOOOOUUU!!!!!!!!' to Fi! (n others hu did bad) Don cry ok! Work harder n don lose hope! X)
English O lvl oral was terrifyin! Ma hands were like soooo sweaty. When i went in, the 1st thing the examiners ask was ''Can u hear wad we're tokin when ure waitin outside??'' I was like ''0_0!!!!!!'' *OMG. Im so dead!* So i told them can onli hear mumblin. Then blah blah blah, they sae they wont penalise me or anythin so juz tell the truth... Blal blah blah. Finally i gt to start readin. Ma readin suxzz, stucked here n there. The picture n conversation was kinda bad. I didnt have much to sae. When i stopped, they looked at me for awhile, expectin smth more but i didnt sae anythin. Haiz. I think im gonna b fine as long as i pass.
Well, i think tats all for todae. Im sooo tired now. Nite nitez..............
JDL ^^ ♥
Welcome~
alow!
welcome to my BLOG!
pls tag before u leave.
enjoy and LOVE ma songz! X)