Tuesday, July 17, 2007
X)Alow! Have been busy lately coz of hws so lazziieee blog.
Fridae 13 July
Fridae the 13th! But i didnt see any ghost =X Anyway, tat dae went out with ma aunt n uncle(both father side) n ci jac to orchad. Me n Ci Jac watched Harry Potter 5 and ma uncle n aunt watched Die Hard 4. Harry Potter is nice! Tis one has quiet a few funniieee parts. O o o. N tat gal Harry kissed dsnt suit him! =X I was sooo happiieee everybody hates her when she betrayed them. HAHA! I like the soft spoken gal. The one hu alwaez skipped not walk. Shes like very prettiieee. Well, anyway, after watchin went for dinner. Then went home.
Saturdae was suckiieeeee!! T_T
Sundae stayed at home all dae. X(
Mondae we didnt hv to go for assembly coz hv Chinese LC O lvl. Ive checked the ans with ppl n i think i failed by 1 mark :( Haiz. Tat nite did Geog hws till ard 1am. So tiring.
Todae went home earlier than usual X) Then watch ghost whisperer with Ci Jac. It was sad N SCARRIIEEE! I didnt expect it to b tat scarriiieeeee!! Walao. I was like walkin towards the sofa from ma room. Then suddenly tis small gal looked back n her face is like sooo freakin horrible!! N the sound from the TV really freaked me out. So i screamed like hell n ran to Ci Jac who was sittin on the sofa. I was like coverin ma eyes n screamin! So Ci Jac also screamed. Then i got more scared coz she screamed. = =!! So i cried. I was like laughin n cryin. The tears was like flowin down non stop! Luckily nobody saw. If not itll b very embarressin. I think ill hv nightmares tonite. X(
Well, tats all for todae. Ill post again some other time. Nite nitez!!
JDL ^^ ♥