Monday, July 02, 2007
Stress again!! X(Wah. I didnt blog for like 3 weeks! Im gonna hv to write alot todae. Haiz. Ok. Lets start from where i left off.
Fridae 8 June
HAPPIIEEE BDAE TO ME!!! XD In the afternoon ma uncle brought me to Taman Angrek (shoppin mall) with Dad n Ci Jac. He wants me to chose ma own prezziieee coz he dono wad to buy for me. I wan a laptop which is like so ex n i don think hell buy tat for me. So i decided shoes would be ok. We went to mozt of the shoe shop there. Like Nike, Puma, Kappa, Addidas, blah blah blah........ But theres none tat i really like. N were runnin out of time coz we hv to be at the restaurant by 6pm bfore everybody arrived. So i didnt get to buy ma prezziieee tat dae. Instead he asked me to tell him if i found one tat i like n then hell buy for me (until now still hvnt found any =( ).
I went home n got changed. Then head straight to Nelayan Ancol Restaurant. Were like half an hour late. By the time we reached there, one of ma aunt with ma cozins already there. =P I gt an Ang Bao from her. Hehe. After tat one by one all ma relatives came. I had to keep on standin up to greet them n stuff. Actually i was hoping to get boxes of prezziieeez but i get all Ang Baos instead (n 2 roses from ma charmin cozins n a necklace). But its ok. Im fine with Ang Baos. Ive not seen ma cozins for such a long time! N look at them! Theyve all grown up!! All so tall! Almoz reach ma height ready.
When almoz everyone was there, we start the dinner. We use a total of 3 tables. Ko Yungyung asked me to drink the wine coz he sae im the bdae gal. = =! So i drank abit. After eatin, its time to cut cake! Everybody was gathered infront. I stood behind a table where ma cake is placed, facin everyone. It was kinda akward. Coz i seldom celebrate ma bdae with lotz of ppl. They started to sing the bdae song. All eyes was like on me. So 'scariiee'. Then i blew ma candles n cut ma all-chocolate-cake. Then take some pictures with everybody n then went round givin everybody a slice of the cake.
Its gettin late n mozt of them r goin home. The ones hu stayed was chit chatin n some karaoke-ing. Its really fun! Everybody looks like theyre enjoyin themselves. Then it was time to end the party coz restraunt is closin. I was soooo tired! But damn happiieee. X)
So chocolatey! Yummiieee.
Cant wait to taste it.
Cozins!
Ci Jac Me Michael.
Ci Jac n Me
RESERVED for ME! Haha! XD
Roses from ma cozins
Prezziieees.Sundae 10 June
Happie Bdae uncle Bashier!! Went to Sentul for uncle Bashiers bdae todae. Its ma aunts(i fei fei) new house n its not really finished. There were boxes still unpacked. The swimmin pool n fish pond still no water. But can see tat its gonna b SOOOOO nice if everythin is done. Especially in the evenin, when the sun sets down, u can juz enjoy the cool breeze plus the great view. Coz its like on a hill so no pollution n stuff n its very peaceful. I wan a house like tat!!!!!!! XD Anyway, we brought Poppy there too. She was like peein n shittin everywhere ard the garden, markin her teritories i think. Haha! Ard evenin then we went home. Its like an hour drive home n if theres traffic jam it can b like 2++hrs. So if we wanna go there muz plan the time n stuff in order to avoid traffic. So troublesome. =(
Mondae 18 June
Woke up quiet earli todae coz were drivin to Bandung. Its 2hr drive from Jakarta. We went shoppin till nite. Bought frens prezziiieeeees there.
Tuesdae 19 June - Sundae 24 June
Flew to Surabaya with Ci Jac. Finally i get to see ma aunts(i ting ting) new house. Its nice. I like ma lil' cozins rooms!! Rachels room is all pink! So princessiieee. The bed, curtain, table, chair, pillows... EVERYTHIN is like pink! Really cool. Javiers room is cool too. Its like kiddiieee but NICE. I like Javiers room better.
During ma stay there, i went to the tuition centre where Ci Jac learn her piano n drum n also where she taught pri skool children. Met the owner of the tuition centre, all the kids tat she taught n the drum cher. The kids all sooooo cute! Especially Owen. Hes like sooo chubby n has a big tummy. The way he walk sooo cute! Haha! We spent ard 2 hrs there. I chatted with the drum cher. Then he asked me try playin the drum juz to get the feel of it. It was fun. But i suck at it. Ill get very blur after some time so alwaez play wrong. After a while, we went home.
O o o! Ma aunt teach me how to drive! Hehe. I drove round the neighbourhood. I drive sooo slow coz i don dare to step on the gas =P Once i step on the gas the car will go too fast. After a while im able to control the gas-ing(dono how to sae). Hehe. I onli drive tat dae coz theres not much time to practice the next few daes. We hv to go here n there. N i alwaez sleep late coz watch DVDs till very late so the next dae also wake up pretty late then not much time to go everywhere.
Ma aunt bought a doggiee!!!!!!!! XD Coz her kids wan one. We bought a 1 1/2 months old minipincher! 1 1/2 months onli!!!!!! Soooooooooo small! Sooooooooo KAWAII!!! X) They named her Queenzy. Queenzy is the smallest among the 4 puppies. The pet shop owner sae its not coz of malnutrition, its juz tat she is the really MINIpincher. Shes like 2/3 the size of the other 3. Theres one which is brown colour n its a boy. He was like shakin coz its cold. So the pet shop owner cover him with a small towel n gave it to me. He was fast asleep in ma arms. Soooooooooo cute!! Look so comfortable. Then i carry Queenzy. Shes like soo small. Shes like the size of ma hand but abit bigger. Actually wanted to buy the brown one. But coz its a male n the MINI one is way cuter. Tat nite she slept rite otside the room in her cage.
The next mornin ma sis put her on the bed. Queenzy was like touchin ma face with her wet nose. Felt coolin n ticklish. So i woke up a while then sleep again coz im still sooo sleepiee. On the other hand, Ci Jac oready awake since 6am! Like wth. She heard Queenzy cryin so she accompany her sleep. Tat dae we went back Jakarta.
Queenzy is sooo MINI!
Mondae 25 June
Happie Bdae Daddiieee!!!!! We planned to hv a surprise party for him in the office. But the staffs kinda spoiled everythin. When daddy reached his office, the staffs all came out with the cake. But they didnt sing any bdae song. = =! So wadeva. We invited ma aunts n uncles. Then we ate lunch in the office.
Dinner we ate Yakoya shabu shabu buffet. Its was delicious!!! I love the beef. We had a competition bout hu ate the most. So crap. I was like sooo full! Like wanna throw up. But it was fun! Haha!
Ma dads chessy cake!Tuesdae 26 June
Went to Taman Angrek for lunch. Ma dad bought me a bag from Gosh. Its nice. N the name of the bag is 'JESSICA'. COOL huh. Hehe. Then straight away go airport. N fly to Spore. Reached Spore ard 10++pm. Hvnt even do hw. Fi told me i missed lotz of things. Im so dead. O o o! N i missed the BBQ for Ms Boey n Ms Tan. T.T!!! Shd hv go back indo on 7 June X( Regretin. Haiz. I packed ma bag n prepare everythin for tomolow. I HATE SKOOL!
Wednesdae 27 June
WAHHH!!! I REALLY HATE SKOOL! No more Ms Boey!!! I cant understand wad the chem cher saein. He tok soo slow. X( I really missed lotz of things during the holz. Ive like one whole stack of geog, physics, chem, bio worksheets. So dead.
O o o! Almoz forgot. Todaes Dions bade. So....... HAPPIEEE BADE DION!! Hehe. I bought her a PINK pencil box but didnt bring it to skool. :P
At nite, ma aunts came. Soo nice! Get to see ma lil' cozins again. Hehe. Ma aunt brought good noews! She bought the brown minipincher puppy!! They named him Frozzy. So now Queenzy has company. WAH!! Cant wait to see them! XD
Queenzy(left) n Frozzy(right) sleepin!
Thursdae 28 June
Todae PE was fun. I get to be the ball catcher. Hehe. PE cher is ok. We don hv to do any exercise.
After skool was Chinese 'O' lvl oral. We waited in the library. I was soooooooooo scared. When its ma turn, ma heart was like beatin soo fast. I didnt noe some of the words in the passage. When the cher asked me to come in, ma hands were sooo sweaty. I didnt do very well for readin. I pause alot coz i dono wads the word. The conversation was worse! The cher asked me smth bout shoppin centre. I replied onli like one sentence. Then i juz kept quiet. Then the cher look at me n ask another qn. She asked me 3 qns n i replied her "ya.....mm(nods)....ya........" Then finally she asked me another qn which cannot b answered with a YES or NO. So i muz tok! = =! Finally its done. PHEWW! Sooooo gonna fail oral. :( After tat waited for Fi then went home.
Fridae 29 June
Todae i had the 1st lesson with our new form cher, Mr Lau. Hes kinda funniieee. He was like smillin for the whole period! Haha.
After skool ate Yuki Yaki with Dion, Zq, Alicia, Chris,BX n Wei Loon. It was fun. I like the ice cream makin thingy. At first we dono how to make, so it look like a layer of ice. Then we asked the person to show us how to do. Finaly we understood. They took turns to make. It was pretty messy. Haha. Chris treat me n Dion i think. Thanx lotz! X) Hehe.
Then we went for swimmin carnival. Were late. :P Swimmin carnival is super BORIN! Cant stand it. O o o! I gt ma prezziieee from Elliot. He juz bought it at PP. Well, thanx! Hehe.
After swimmin carnival, i went straight home. Then went to PP with ma uncle n lil' cozins to eat dinner. We walked there since its near. Since ma uncle was 'busy' eatin n i didnt wanna eat, ive to feed ma lil' cozins. = =! It was kinda akward n theres lotz of ppl. :( Then we walked ard for a little while n went back home. On the way back, it was drizzlin. N ive to carry ma cozin n run home. Shes like sooo heavy!! I was sooooo exhausted n soooo sweaty.
Saturdae 30 June
Went to Gleneagles hospital to visit ma aunt. There i saw Gunawan(indo actor)! Hes with his wife. Hes like sooo tall n cool. Haha.
After tat walked ard Orchad till evenin. Soooooooo tired!! X( After tat, went dinner with moms fren at Tanglin Club. I don really like tat place. Most of the ppl there r like soo old. I felt so odd. O o o. N one more thing. NO HPs ALLOWED inside the restaurant. Wth! Tats like the dumbest thing ever. I was like tokin on the phone, tis waitress was like tellin me no hps allowed here n the worst thing is tat everybody near ma table turned to look at me! Like im some kind of freak. Soo embaressin = =! But the food there is ok. I ate spaghetti carbonara. After tat we went home.Sundae 1 July
Didnt go anywhere. Stayed home one whole dae to watch ma J-drama, Taiyou No Uta n slept quiet late coz tomolow no skool! YAY! Hehe.
Mondae 2 July
Went for lunch with ma aunts n uncle. Then at home watched finish the J-drama. Its nice!!! The guys sooooooooo KAWAII! I love the way he smile. But sooo sad. Hes short! Onli 165cm tall. Even the gal hu played with him is taller than him = =! Anyway, the story is bout tis gal hu has a disease. She cannot b expose to sunlight coz her body don hv the ability to prevent her from UV light. If shes expose to sunlight her skin will burn n shell die. So she onli come out at nite. Then she met tis guy n blah blah blah. But in the end she die. T.T I pity the guy sooo much!!
After watchin do abit of hw. But didnt do Eng n Geog hws coz laziieee. Hehe :P


His smile sooo cute!!

Power ranger! HAHA!



He can play guitar!!! XD
Tuesdae 3 July
Stayed back after skool for NSW competition. I didnt finish it on time but its ok. After tat watched Transformers with Dion, Dions mom n Chris. Dions mom soooo hilarious. Haha! I was like laughin most of the time. Shes really funniieee. It was fun. Anyway, Transformers is soooo COOL! I love to see the robots transformed. The movie is soooooooo funniiieeeee! HAHA! XD O o o! N i love Bumble Bee! Hehe. After tat we ate dinner until ard 9. Dions mom paid for everythin. Thanx lotz auntiee!! :) O o o. N not forgetin Chris for buyin the drinks. Haha!
Reached home straight away bathe n then do hw. Did hw till 1++am then sleep.
Wednesdae 4 July
Felt soooooooooo sleepieee!! Physics is soooo borin n i don understand wad shes tokin bout. We had assembly = =! After tat have bio practical. I started the fire on the bunsen burner n tried to open the airhole. BUT! The flame was like all over n the airhole opener thingy is soooo hot! So i don dare open. Luckily Ms Huang helped me. Phew.
After tat went home n sleep! -0- zZzzZzzzZZz.........
Thursdae 5 July
When i woke up, I realize ma aunt(mommy Aha) woke up ready. N guess wad!??!?! Shes goin back Indo!!! WTH! Nobody tell me anythin! Soooo bad T.T! She, ma mom n ma other aunt sent me to skool n then they went airport. Haiz.
Felt bit dizzy n sleepiieee. Didnt do PE coz laziieee. O o o. I slept during English n even dreamt of smth! But i forgot wad i dreamt of :P Stayed back for Chem practical. The cher kinda blur. HAHA!Fridae 6 July
Yest decorated the tile thingy on Racial Harmony. I did the fingerprints but turned out not very nice. So Ching Fang planned the whole thing for us. After skool went to PP with mommy n aunt. We shopped a while, bought hamster food n bought food home.
Saturdae 7 July
Woke up ard 1++pm. Then went OG with mommy, ma aunt n lil cozins. Shopped n bought some snacks. Then ate dinner n went home.
Juz now Ci Jac n Daddy reached Spore. I fetched them home. Now is like 3.20am! Ive been like bloggin for hours! Soooo tired. -0- zZZzzZZzZZZZzzzz... Well, im gonna go sleep now. Nite nitez!!!!!! X)
JDL ^^ ♥