Alow. Ive been goin OL pretty late these daes coz as usual ma bro play the comp. Wth. Wadeva.
Hmm. On Wed stayed back for ELDDS. Its the audition for the SOO thingy. We danced, sang n read scripts. It was kinda fun. Haha. Intensive chinese starts oready. Its damn borin!!! I cant even read books even if i finish doin the chinese paper. Crap. But at least i can tok with Pat n Fi. Hehe.
Haiz. Cant wait to go back Indo. :( Yest chat with Ci Jac till ard 3am. N todae gt panda eyes. X( But it was fun!! N i miss her sooo much. We were like laughin n ma mom woke up n ask me to keep ma voice down. Its coz of the stoopid voice thingy. Need to tok louder so tat Ci Jac can hear ma voice. = =!
O o o!! Almoz forgot. I noe ma results ready!! N it was bad. T.T I failed 3 subjects. 3!!! N guess wad. I failed 2 of them by 1 mark onli. I hope cher help me pass them. The rest are average. Onli gt two As. :( Im so slackin tis year. Juz hope ill do good for prelim.
Ok then. Stop here for now. Nite nitez!!
JDL ^^ ♥
Welcome~
alow!
welcome to my BLOG!
pls tag before u leave.
enjoy and LOVE ma songz! X)