JDL ^^V
Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I LOVE Indo!! HAHA!!

ALOW!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm. Yest went to skool then went home pack up the remainin stuff n went airport. Ma mom flew first coz we took different plane. So waited at the airport ALONE for like 2 hrs. I surfed the net n i think i kinda "disfunctioned" it. The internet explorer is like gone! Then i cant get it back. So i think cannot use ready. I tried everythin! Clicked the "start" thingy but it onli showed "log off". Nthelse! I dono wad to do so i juz walked away. =P There was tis woman, she was waitin to use the comp. Then she saw me go off, she wanna use the "spoiled" comp!! She walked towards the comp n walked pass me. She looked at me n smiled so i smiled back. Actually i wanted to tell her the comp is "spoiled" but she look like Jap or Korean woman. So i don sae anythin incase she don understand wad im tokin bout. =P Then i walked far far away from tat area. Hehe.

I called Pat with the public phone. Toked to her quiet long. Shes sooooo funniiieeeee! I was gigglin like hell! The person sittin across me was like lookin at me. Then dono y the phone go off. So we toked on ma hp. I use the earpiece to tok. Then there was this Indian guy. He walked past where i was sittin down. Then dono y, i think he tot i was tokin to him or smth, he looked at me with the quizicall look then smile at me!! WTH! I think he tot im crazziiieeeee. Wadeva. Then after tat another Indian guy walked pass. He did the same thing. OMG!!!!!! Cant they see im not tokin to them!?!?!??!!! Im tokin to ma hp!! = =! But i hv to sae they r frenly. They juz smile smile like tat to a total stranger.

Then i went inside the plane. I am suppose to hv the window seat!! But there were this 2 kinda old lady oready sat there. I think they dono how to see the seat position thingy. Its like stated clearly on top there --"K is window seat, J is the centre one, I is the ailse" Well, mayb they don understand. N i don wanna trouble them. So i sat at the ailse there.

When i reached, we ate dinner then went home. Finally i can meet Poppy!!! She look older now. She was lik jumpin up n down. Then i hugged her. I was soooo sleepiieee. So i slept kinda earli.

Tis morning, I was dreamin............................... Suddenly, I heard noises. It was ma sis n bro tokin loudy. Chit chatin. Omg. Cant they see im seepin?!?!!! Then the nxt thing i noe, Poppy is on ma bed, bside me lickin ma hand. = =! Im like half awake. Then i heard them saein its 7++am onli. WTH!!! 7am!??!?!!! Tats sooooooo damn earli!! So i slept again. Man. Theyre so noisy!

Hmm. Juz now went to Taman Angrek to eat lunch/dinner. N i watched POTC3 again!! HAHA! Now i understand the whole storiee. Hehe. Jack Sparrow is soooo funniieee! HAHA!

Well, tats all so far. Ill write again if i hv the time. Nite nitez!!! :D

JDL ^^ ♥

Welcome~

alow!
welcome to my BLOG!
pls tag before u leave.
enjoy and LOVE ma songz! X)


About Me
[ ♥Jessica DL♥ ]
[ 7 June 1991 ]
[ Gemini ]
[ Indonesian (Jakarta) ]
[ Fowlie ]
[ TKPS ]
[ Broadrician ]

Lovezz

[ ma FAMILIEE ]
[ BLUE ]
[ prezzieess! ]
[ sleep -.-Zzz.. ]
[ chocolatez (yummiee) ]
[ music ]
[ nishikido ryo!♥ hehe. ]
[ 'L' ]
[ pooh. eeyore. tiger. ]
[ peace V^^ ]

Hatezz
[ COCKROACHEZ (yuckzz!) ]
[ self-centered bitches ]
[ being forced ]
[ b0okz ]
[ studiee ]
[ homeworkz ]

Wishes
[ do well for Os ]
[ play piano n guitar! ]
[ kick off ma bad habit - bittin fingernails! ]
[ grow TALLER ]
[ get into good uni ]
[ beat her up ]

music

1) Cai Hong (Acoustic)
2) Fall For You
3) Love Hurts
4) I'm Yours

rainbows

ma fs
ci jac's fs
fifi
sophie
zahreen
roxann
Stephanie
Albert
Adrian

Shout


Thanks-

Fonts: Dafont
Brushes: Missm.JC.FS.org
Designer: JESS, ika

memories

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
August 2008
November 2008