Sunday, May 13, 2007
^^
Alow!! Soooooo happiieee!! Its all back to normal now. X)
Well, yesterdae mommy was kinda pissed with me coz ive been givin her attitude these daes. Haiz. I dono y but its juz so annoyin. Then yesterdae she cant stand it oready so she kinda scold me n we didnt tok for the whole nite! Sooooo suckiieee i tell u.
This mornin also. We didnt tok at all! N its mothers dae! I feel so bad. Then finally i went inside her room n sae "Mom..... Happiieee mothers dae.....*smiles widely*" Then all she saed was "O. Ok. Thank you.*smile abit*" We nv hug each other. I knew she still hvnt forgive me. So i juz went out. It was akward.
Daddy called n he asked me to go out eat with mom todae. I dono how to ask her. So i get ma bro to ask her n we got ready. Ma aunt n her god daugther tagged along. I bought ma own food n sat down bside mommy. I took tis opportunity to tok to her.
It turns out well. Sooooo happiieeeee!!!!! Actually tis happened b4. Tat time one was suckiieer. We didnt even hug goodbye when she went back indo. But its all ok now. Hehe.
Love u lotz mom! N once again HAPPIIIEEEEEEEE MOTHERS DAE MOMMIIEEE!!!! N to all mothers too! O o o. Not forgetin Fifi n Pat! Haha!
JDL ^^ ♥