JDL ^^V
Monday, May 28, 2007

^(00)^... T(00)T... >(00)<......................

Alow! Todae was chinese o lvl. I understood the passages, except for the last one, but the problem is i dono how to ans the qns!! I cant find the ans in the passage, its like u need to use ur own words or smth. Sure fail. X(

After the paper i went home n then to ochard with mom. We walked round for like 2hrs. Ma feet are like sooo pain. Then met up with Fi at Lido to watch Pirates Of The Caribbean 3. It was funniiieeeee!! I love Johnny Depp! Hes so cute n hilarious. Its so funniiieeeee when he took out his ver long telescope or smth. It was so long tat the front is like abit bent. HAHA!! O o o. N DavidJones die!! WTH! T.T

Well, after tat we were waitin outside for dono wad. Then Hannes was like askin "Hv u meet ur good fren??" I was like "O.o??Huh??" Then he saed "FAJAAR!" WTH!! FAJAAR!?!??!! NIGHTMARE SIA!! = =! (Btw. Fi......... URE SOOO DEAD!!) Then Fajar came with popcorn! But it was ok. He didnt tok much! Hehe. Then we walk to dono wad place. N William bought starbucks drink. We were like tokin tokin. Then the next thing i noe tat drink fell to the floor n the cream was like all over the bottom part of ma jeans. N some of it even splashed to ma blouse!! I was like FREAKED out. N im the onli one hu gt splashed by the drink! = =! Then I asked for tissues. There was no tissues ard but fortunately i found tissues on the cashier table at one ice cream vendor place. I juz took it coz there was nobody there. Then the person came n i quickly take a few more n ran away. :P The whipped cream oready gt absorb into ma jeans so ma foot there feel cold n sticky. N the worse thing is IT GOT INTO MA SHOE!!! X( N im gonna wear it tomolow! They apologised. N i accepted their apologies since im sooooo kind. Hehe :P I oready asked ma maid to help me wash them. Juz hope ma shoe is dry by tomolow n the stain on ma WHITE blouse can b cleaned off.

I went home n packed up for tomolow. Cant wait for tomolow!! N i cant believe im doin tis!! Im not gonna attend stars!! I feel kinda guilty tough. Coz i tell cher ill be goin back on 7 June. But ma aunt, mom n dad toked me into goin back tomolow!! Last nite ma aunt called n asked me to go back earlier. So tat i cld spend more time with her n Ci Jac. Coz after tis June holidae, i wld not b seein Ci Jac till tis December or even next year January! Im gonna miss her sooooooo much!! Anyway, after ma aunt toked to me, i still cant decide whether to go back earlier. So i get a coin n flipped it. If its "head", tat means im goin back earli. If its "tail", means i hv to attend stars n go back on 7 June. I flipped the coin twice n it shows HEADS! TWICE! Then im still not sure. So i asked ma fren "head" or "tail". Then guess wad?!!? He saed HEADS!! I noe it sounds stoopid. But its like HEADS!! Im so fated to go back earli. HEHE :P Well, so last nite at ard 12 midnight, i called the airlines n booked a ticket for maself. It took me like half an hour coz i cant understand wad the person's tokin bout. Hes not a sporean n his english suxzz! Cant even speak properly. He alwaez ends his qns saein "Madam". "Wads ur address Madam?" "How do u spell it Madam?" "Blah blah blah... Madam??" = =! Anyway, i booked ma ticket ready!! N im flyin at ard 4++pm tomolow. YAY!!

Hmm. I think tats all for now. Ill blog again tomolow at the airport if possible. Ok then. Soooooo tired!! Nite nitez!!!!!! -O-

JDL ^^ ♥

Welcome~

alow!
welcome to my BLOG!
pls tag before u leave.
enjoy and LOVE ma songz! X)


About Me
[ ♥Jessica DL♥ ]
[ 7 June 1991 ]
[ Gemini ]
[ Indonesian (Jakarta) ]
[ Fowlie ]
[ TKPS ]
[ Broadrician ]

Lovezz

[ ma FAMILIEE ]
[ BLUE ]
[ prezzieess! ]
[ sleep -.-Zzz.. ]
[ chocolatez (yummiee) ]
[ music ]
[ nishikido ryo!♥ hehe. ]
[ 'L' ]
[ pooh. eeyore. tiger. ]
[ peace V^^ ]

Hatezz
[ COCKROACHEZ (yuckzz!) ]
[ self-centered bitches ]
[ being forced ]
[ b0okz ]
[ studiee ]
[ homeworkz ]

Wishes
[ do well for Os ]
[ play piano n guitar! ]
[ kick off ma bad habit - bittin fingernails! ]
[ grow TALLER ]
[ get into good uni ]
[ beat her up ]

music

1) Cai Hong (Acoustic)
2) Fall For You
3) Love Hurts
4) I'm Yours

rainbows

ma fs
ci jac's fs
fifi
sophie
zahreen
roxann
Stephanie
Albert
Adrian

Shout


Thanks-

Fonts: Dafont
Brushes: Missm.JC.FS.org
Designer: JESS, ika

memories

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
August 2008
November 2008