Todae didnt get to go parliment house coz hv to attend ELDDS. ELDDS was ok. We hv "full" dress rehearsal (well, most of them hv their costumes). This weekend im suppose to buy a red shirt for the costume. So ma fan. = =! Before ELDDS i had chinese oral. I dono how to ans the qn for conversation. So when cher asked qns, i was nodding and shaking ma head most of the time n tok abit onli. Haiz. I think i failed ma oral. :(
Went home n go OL. I was thinkin n i realized tat its 3 weeks till MYE! Man. I hvnt even started on any subject! Im so scared now. Well, i think im gonna start revising like next week, if possible. Anyway, found some picz of Matsuyama Kenichi. I like him better as L.
Stir tea with lollipop. How "cute"! Haha!
I love the way he holds the cup.
"Alow alow??"
I wan one of tat thing!!
Kawaiii! XD
Yummiiieeeee...
-(00)- zZzzZZZzzzZzz.............
L is juz soo cute! I still cant believe he died. :( Well, tis r some of the picz i hv. Next time ill upload more!! Now i wanna sleep. Sooooo tired. Nite nitez!!