Monday, April 16, 2007
T.TTodae is not a good dae. I received the sms from mommy after assembly. It was juz too sudden. I wasnt expectin it to be tat fast. I hope mommy is alrite. She has not been feelin very well these past few daes. N todae she was so shocked when told. Tomolow shes gonna fly to LA.
To QQ, ill definitely miss u alot. I still remember those daes when i was still small, u alwaez come to our house and play with us. Putting a sweet into our glass of milk so tat we drink finish our milk in order to get the sweet at the bottom of the glass. I still remember tat dae when we're hvin karaoke at ur house. Ur monotonous(did i use it rite??) singing made us laugh to tears. N Poppy wld nv forget u. Ure the one hu trained and took care of her when we're in Spore. Last Dec holidaez was the most memorable one! Almozt everybody was in Amrik. Finally we cld get together again after such long time. Everybody have smiles on their faces, they were laughin, crackin jokes, singin together n seemed sooo happiee n cheerful, so carefree. I then felt HAPPINESS. Its been a long time since i felt relaxed n lighthearted. It was so much fun being together with everybody. Thank u for all these happiee memories.
Top row(left to right) : QMei Betty, Q Siung2, QMei SuiKim, Q Akwei, Q Ango, Q Apen, QMei, I Afei, I Ting2, Mommy, DaddyMiddle row(left to right) : Koko Danny, Q AKAO, Qmei Eli, I Mei Chen, Mommy Aha(GodMom), I Alin, Icong AtenBottom row(left to right) : Cici Jacq, Christopher, Javier, Michael, Rachel, Me, Koko Leenoes, Cici Christine, Koko Raymond
Singin together, hvin fun! Q Akao plays guitar well.
QQs (uncles), IIs (aunts), Qmeis (uncle's wives), Icongs (Aunt's husband)
We're gonna miss u alot QQ!!!
JDL ^^ ♥