JDL ^^V
Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sad dae................. X(


Woke up at ard 11.30 and guess wad. Ma bro play comp oready. = =! So I need to wait till hes done playin. He stopped at ard 5++ (coz i forced him to. HAHA! :P) Anyway, halfway searchin smth on comp, a "private no." called ma hp, so i picked up.

JDL : alow?
Bo liao-guy : Ehehe, u noe i change character for the play(ELDDS). Ms Mastura told me she change my character.
JDL : huh? wait. Hu is tis?
Bo liao-guy : Daryl! So how? I need new costumes.
JDL : Haaaa?!?! Really????? How come??? So now ure actin as wad?
Bo liao-guy : I dono. Ms mastura nv sae. She sae shes gonna tell me on Mon.
JDL : Wth. Really? But Miss mastura didnt tell me anythin!
Bo liao-guy : Really??
JDL : YA!

I was pissed coz on thurs everybody muz hv their costumes ready n now she anyhow change. I was bout to curse her when..........................

Bo liao-guy : HAHA! APRILS FOOL LAH. HAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!
JDL : WTH!!! WALAO! Scare me! U very bo liao leh........
Bo liao-guy : Okok then. I wanna call ma fren now. HAHA!
JDL : Wth = =! Ok byeee.
Bo liao-guy : Byeee.

Hes juz so crap. I totaly forgot todae is 1st of April! Now i feel guilty of almoz cursin cher! :( Ahhhhhhh! Tat guy is so dead!

Anyway, juz now ma mom smsed me. She saed shes on her way to I Mei Chen's(ma aunt) bdae party. Man. I also wanna go!!!!!!! X( I miss all of ma aunts and uncles lotz! I miss laughin at their jokes, all the fun times with them and ma couzins too! :( I really wanna go!! Haiz.

Well, guess ive to wait for skool hols. Cant wait! Hmm. Tats all for todae.

Nite nitez everyone!

JDL ^^ ♥

Welcome~

alow!
welcome to my BLOG!
pls tag before u leave.
enjoy and LOVE ma songz! X)


About Me
[ ♥Jessica DL♥ ]
[ 7 June 1991 ]
[ Gemini ]
[ Indonesian (Jakarta) ]
[ Fowlie ]
[ TKPS ]
[ Broadrician ]

Lovezz

[ ma FAMILIEE ]
[ BLUE ]
[ prezzieess! ]
[ sleep -.-Zzz.. ]
[ chocolatez (yummiee) ]
[ music ]
[ nishikido ryo!♥ hehe. ]
[ 'L' ]
[ pooh. eeyore. tiger. ]
[ peace V^^ ]

Hatezz
[ COCKROACHEZ (yuckzz!) ]
[ self-centered bitches ]
[ being forced ]
[ b0okz ]
[ studiee ]
[ homeworkz ]

Wishes
[ do well for Os ]
[ play piano n guitar! ]
[ kick off ma bad habit - bittin fingernails! ]
[ grow TALLER ]
[ get into good uni ]
[ beat her up ]

music

1) Cai Hong (Acoustic)
2) Fall For You
3) Love Hurts
4) I'm Yours

rainbows

ma fs
ci jac's fs
fifi
sophie
zahreen
roxann
Stephanie
Albert
Adrian

Shout


Thanks-

Fonts: Dafont
Brushes: Missm.JC.FS.org
Designer: JESS, ika

memories

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
August 2008
November 2008