Saturday, April 21, 2007
I screwed up oral!!! x(00)xYest was crap. I think i did real bad for EL oral. I was the 2nd person to go coz ive to do physics mock test after tat. 10 mins is sure a long time. I was like when is ma turn?? how come so long?? izit 10 mins oready?? Ive plenty of time to practise but i still screwed it up. Wth. When readin, i stumbled on a few words. In the picture thingy, i didnt noe wad to sae. I paused alot of times. Then the cher was like givin me tat "O.o?" face. Like she don understand wad im tokin bout. = =!
The worst one is the conversation. She asked me like 3 qns, i think --- "Hv u done a grocery shoppin?? with hu??" , "Hv u ever planned smth but failed??" n the last one was "Hv u planned smth like bdae parties, ect.?". The 2nd qn was horrible! I saed "ya" n she told me to relate the story. I was like WTH! O_O! I didnt ever planned anythin n failed! Ma face felt hot! Then i was like "O. Ummmmm.......(long silence) o. there was one time when i planned a timetable on wad to learn n stuff coz exam is comin. Then as it turn out, it didnt go accordin to plan. I didnt manage to study finish the topics for tat dae. So i hv to redo the whole timetable. But i manage to study finish everything." Walao. I came up with such storie. = =! I think she knew i was lying coz i don look like a HARDWORKIN gal u see. Well, juz hope i pass the oral.
After tat went straight to the library to do physics. I anyhow do since its a mock exam n not counted. Hehe. Then went home with soph. Initially, we wanted to do our math but then........... Soph saed she wanna watch DVD. HAHA! So we watched Pride n Prejudice. Missed alot of parts coz ive to go down fetch ma aunt n then go up again. N Soph had to go home so she asked me to fast forward. = =!
I sent her to the bus stop. At the basement(did i use the rite word?), theres tis guy who was movin out his laguage n things from his car. He looks cool but i cant see his face coz his hair was all over his face. N he kept lookin down like tat. Ive nv seen him bfore. Hmm. I wonder how his face look like. :P
At nite, i watched Nana(the movie) coz Matsuyama Kenichi is in it. He was the bassist n he looks cool with the earings n stuff n his hair is blonde!!! Wahahahaaaaa! Sadly, he onli acted abit coz hes not the main character. But he knows how to play guitar!!! So cool!!! XD

hes sooo cool!

Todae, nth much. Ma mom called me from LA at 5.35 am!!!! Wth. She woke me from ma beauty sleep juz to ask me if i want to buy the shampoo there(coz the shampoo there is different from Spore n Indo one). = =! But i manage to sleep again fast enough. Then at 11.50am ma dads fren called n i was like dreamin lah!! Now i forgot wad was it. :( Then after tat i sleep again till ard 1++pm. Cleaned hamster cage n then do ma EL compo while waitin for ma bro to finish playin comp. N now, im eatin ma cheese fries n bloggin!! Yummiieee. Its been a long time since i eat KFC. Hehe. O o o. I forgot 1 more thing. Ma moms comin on next Tues!!! Cant wait!
Ok then. Ill stop here todae. Nite nitez!
JDL ^^ ♥