Alow! Lazy to blog for the past few daes. Hehe. 
So lets start from Thursdae. Hmm. I need to stay back for physics prac n EL. We did the circuit thingy and muz plot graph. Haiz. Well, smth wrong with the graph AGAIN. So i don think ill pass physics prac. :( Anyway, i went for EL after redoin the graph. When i went inside the hall, i couldnt see the instructor anywhere. Mdm/Mrs/Ms Hana(spell?) told me tat he left. I was like huh? y? It turns out tat he was pissed coz eveybody is not well-prepared, didnt bring their costumes, stuffs like tat. Tis means im at fault too! Wth. They don listen to ME! Wad am i suppose to do?!??! Crap. I feel bit guilty. :( Haiz. So all of the actors practised themselves. And we got released earlier!! YAY! 
After EL, I went home and then to Suntec to watch "The Number 23" with Dion, Chelsea, Suyin and Chris. Well, i was late so i took taxi. Pick Chris up at brd then go Suntec. The 3 gals went in oready so they ask the help of the "ticket aunty"(i dono wad to call her) to keep 2 tickets for us. Found the "ticket aunty" (well, act she found us. Haha.) and went in. I missed the begginin part!!! :( Antway, it was somehow scariee n freakiee. When watchin, i was countin ma name, DOB, ect. whether it hv smth to do with the no. 23. Haha. Well, im glad tat 23 is not related to me so far! HAHA! So relieved. Hehe. After the movie, we went home. And tat nite i was so scared to look up the ceiling
But i managed to sleep in peace and no nightmare too! Cool huh! Nth much happ on Fridae. Was plannin to go out with bro but instead i watched Death Note 2!! I hate it when L died!!! Ma handsome, cute, smart, sweet L!!!
And he look sooooooooo cute when he was wearin the mask, eatin lolipop and when he gave Light a thumb-up. HAHA! Love tat part. Im sooooo very happiieee tat Light died. HAHA!
Well, RIP "L"!!
Todae woke up at 2.30++. Cleaned hamster cage and tok to ci Jac on the phone! Hehe. I told her stories, talked bout hamsters, blah blah blah. She asked me to name the hamsters "Criss" and "Angel". HAHA! Crap. But i told her i was thinkin of "Browniee" and "Pearliee". But she didnt like it. = =! So we argued and well i might consider the Criss and Angel one. Then i played comp till now. Tomolow ma auntys comin from LA. Juz hope she don really use the comp tat much. :P
Well, tats all for now. Nite nitez. 