JDL ^^V
Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Im gonna be Ryo's GF!!! Haha!

To be the GF of Ryo, you have to..............

Theres so much expectations to be fulfiled! I think i onli fulfiled like 7 of them! 7 onli!!! :( Anyway, I found tis in his forum. Theres lotz of funny stories and damn cute picz of him! XD

Read this story! Its bout Ryo being so childish and CUTE!! haha!

Shige's story :

Well before concerts, I always take a shower. So in Hokkaido, I was taking a shower. There were 4 shower stalls, and Koyama was in another one. But then Nishikido kun ( its him! ) came went in the stall that was two stalls away from mine and started pouring cold water at me! Do you guys know how frickin cold the water in Hokkaido is?!?! And it even got into Koyama's stall and we were like "NISHIKIDO!! STOP IT!" and then a few minutes later, clueless YamaP comes in, and goes in the stall between mine and Ryo chans. So now YamaP's all cold and wet. So we were all screaming at Nishikido kun "Hey now! Stop it!" while we were naked. And then I got all confused about which knob was for the cold one and the hot one, so I kept on getting cold water on myself. And on top of that, my underwear got all wet so I had to dry it with a hair dryer. God Nishikido kun. Please don't be so immature.

HUAHAHHAHAAAAA! Hes so bad lah. But cute. Haha! Another story is about Uchi and Ryo.

Ryo once kept jumping on his bed in the hotel, with only his boxers/underwear on. He was really happy. Uchi, having his room next to his, was in his room or they linked the room I dunno.

Ryo: Uchi! Uchi!

Uchi: *Sigh* Shut up! ...What do you want...?

Ryo: Do you think I can do a flip on this bed?

Uchi: Don't, its really dangerous, you'll fall, get down~

Ryo: Well, I'll try~

Ryo then flips, fall, hit his neck ... = =!

Ryo: Aww, it's so scary! I won't try it again...! So scary.

Then Uchi commented in that interview that: "Ryo was as hyper as an elementary school kid, really cute."

Crap rite. Huahahhhahhaaaaaa! Hes so funny! ^^ Well, enough of ma Ryo for now. Hehe.

Hmm. Todae went to Jurong Island for Geog fieldtrip. It's quiet boring. We didnt get to go inside the factories, see how they work and stuffs like tat. And when we reached there it rained heavily but it stoped when we're goin back. Felt so sleepy on the way back to skool. Then I went home do SS and play comp till now. Hehe.

Well, Im gonna sleep now, gettin really sleepy! Nite nitez!! -(00)-ZzzZz.........

JDL ^^ ♥

Welcome~

alow!
welcome to my BLOG!
pls tag before u leave.
enjoy and LOVE ma songz! X)


About Me
[ ♥Jessica DL♥ ]
[ 7 June 1991 ]
[ Gemini ]
[ Indonesian (Jakarta) ]
[ Fowlie ]
[ TKPS ]
[ Broadrician ]

Lovezz

[ ma FAMILIEE ]
[ BLUE ]
[ prezzieess! ]
[ sleep -.-Zzz.. ]
[ chocolatez (yummiee) ]
[ music ]
[ nishikido ryo!♥ hehe. ]
[ 'L' ]
[ pooh. eeyore. tiger. ]
[ peace V^^ ]

Hatezz
[ COCKROACHEZ (yuckzz!) ]
[ self-centered bitches ]
[ being forced ]
[ b0okz ]
[ studiee ]
[ homeworkz ]

Wishes
[ do well for Os ]
[ play piano n guitar! ]
[ kick off ma bad habit - bittin fingernails! ]
[ grow TALLER ]
[ get into good uni ]
[ beat her up ]

music

1) Cai Hong (Acoustic)
2) Fall For You
3) Love Hurts
4) I'm Yours

rainbows

ma fs
ci jac's fs
fifi
sophie
zahreen
roxann
Stephanie
Albert
Adrian

Shout


Thanks-

Fonts: Dafont
Brushes: Missm.JC.FS.org
Designer: JESS, ika

memories

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
August 2008
November 2008